Collection of your Personal Information
Handiscoop collects information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (Personal Information), such as your e-mail address, name, physical address, telephone number. If you make a purchase from Handiscoop, we will collect and store your billing and credit card information.
Handiscoop will collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, including when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through the other means set out below.
We collect information that could be used to personally identify you, such as your name and contact details. We may also collect information that is not personal to you and not linked to your personal information.
When you make a purchase with Handiscoop, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Information, including your:
- name and e-mail address.
- billing information, if you make a purchase. This is required to complete a commercial transaction on the Website. When you make a purchase with us, we process any payment made by you, we process your Personal Information to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of the Website. The legal basis for this processing is compliance with our legal obligations.
- Your rightsTo exercise these rights, please contact our customer service. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues you raise.
- Under the GDPR, you have various rights in relation to your Personal Information, such as the rights of access, rectification, restriction, objection, portability, and erasure. Please note that these rights are subject to certain limitations set forth in applicable law.
- Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Personal Information on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, or until you request that the information be deleted in accordance with your right to be forgotten.
- We automatically collect certain information about you when you visit our Website. We use this information to analyse your use of the Website and to improve our services.